SHOTOKAN KARATE

MY FAVORITE MMA FIGHTERS

I love watching the top MMA fighters compete.

Their skills and sheer determination to win, is so impressive.

I like different fighters for different reasons, the only ones I don't care for are the one skill fighters, knockout punch, but nothing else or great grappler, but no stand-up.

Those guys usually get weeded out when they compete with the top fighters, so it's all good My favorites are.


  • B. J. Penn: Most remarkable of all, unbelieveable skills.




  • Jon Fitch: Favorite of all, always knows what to do to win. exciting to watch.




  • Anderson Silva: Unbelievable how easily he can control top fighters.




  • George St. Pierre: Skills on top of skills and a winning attitude




  • Chris Leban: The best example of never give up, never back down.




  • Thiago Alves: Gots to be the top ground fighter out there and has very good stand-up.




  • Spencer Fisher: Tough guy,same catagory as Chris Leban




  • Nate Diaz: Skinny, unimpressive looking, but what a badass, future champion.





  • These few fighters I have listed are my favorites, I try to never miss any of their fights, I find the action and skill levels offered by these men to be the best.



    • Want to get in kickass shape and LEARN MMA
      Click Here!

      No comments:

      Followers