SHOTOKAN KARATE

A New Domain Name

I been thinking about going beyond my karate blog and set-up a karate website.

After a lot of thought and planning I set out to find the best Karate Domain for my new site. I tried all the obvious ones, Karate.com, Shotokan.com, Karate Training.com, KarateKa.com, KarateDo.com etc. etc... There all gone!

Most of them are just owned, no site, parked somewhere and being offered for sale. One was priced at $6000, another at $4500, no bids, no offers, just like their sites, nothing.

So I thought about it and found a Japanese to English Martials Arts terminology page and went to town, Karateuchi.com, Bujutsu.com, Kumite.com, Ahh, heres a good one, Ikken Hissatsu.com (the death blow), GONE! I tried some variations Ikken.com, Hissatsu.com, GONE! Ikken is parked with real estate ads and Hissatsu is a knife, thats kind of cool.

I could have got BritneySpearsInADeepKiba-Dachi.com, but eveyones already seen thos pics.

I say "THE HELL WITH IT" all the karate domain names are taken. I'll just stick with my IPPONKUMITE and forget about a karate website for....wait a minute, ipponkumite, thats a karate term and I own it! I'll see all of you at ipponkumite.com as soon a I figure out how to build a website. OH and the name is "FOR SALE" only $12500.

1 comment:

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Followers